Monday, December 13, 2010

My life is a Seinfeld episode....

We have had an adventurous Monday. First of all, this morning when Noah was brushing his teeth, he told Abbey, "Get out....dumb dog." Wow, I guess I really need to watch what I say. I don't even realize I say that?!?!? He is such a parrot these days. I love our Abbey and you know that but she isn't the smartest Lab I've ever seen. She CONSTANTLY licks the back door and leaves a pool of drool that we slip in, so that must be when I say that.

Then we decided to meet John for lunch at Outdoor World so the kids could see Santa. Last year we went on Saturday and it was CRAZY busy. It was so NOT busy and we didn't have to wait more than 5 minutes today! The kids did great! Oh, I kept telling Noah on the way there that he has to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas, so I asked him what it is he wants (don't think he understands this concept yet) but he said "a reindeer." LOL!

The reason my life is a Seinfeld episode......Okay so for those of you don't know or remember how hard it is to get two kids down for a nap at the same time....Well, it is an artform. The kids were an hour late with their nap after the Santa visit, so I had FINALLY gotten them down and then the stupid doorbell rings. Not just rings, but got STUCK, so it was blaring and loud and woke up both kids. I ran down to open the front door and un-stick the doorbell and I am greeted by two Jehovah's witnesses. I was in no mood to hear about Jehovah. They could see I was flustered, and I just said my kids are napping, not really interested. Why does crap like that always happen?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment