Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Grumpy Tuesday

Pardon me, but I am a bit grumpy today. I don't know why but i am having flashbacks of my third trimester of pregnancy with the way I can't sleep for about the past month. I guess I have a lot on my mind and if Grace hasn't woken me up yet, I anticipate she is about to, so I can't go back to sleep. Last night I woke up at 2 AM and then she woke up at 3 to eat, so after I fed her, the last time I looked at the clock it was 5 AM. Ugh. So I am tired today........I put the kids down for their nap at about 1:15 so then I was doing the bills, and about 2:30 I decided to try and nap. It took me a while to go to sleep, then I am awakened at 3:15 by Noah hitting my bedroom door since he always crawls out of the crib now. Anyways....but this morning, we were able to go see Brayden, baby Addi and Jen. Noah was sooooo excited he kept squealing on the way over there. Him and Brayden and such best buds. They were bouncing on balls and making each other crack up....such a beautiful sound to a mother's ears. Noah gets really red in the face when he is hot or active, so his cheeks were all red.

Well, Grace is up and crying so I better go get her. Nothing much to report today, except that Noah is telling me when he poops now (after the fact). At least he is telling me I guess. It is a step!

No comments:

Post a Comment