Monday, December 13, 2010

My first Post

Hi Family/Friends!
Today is Monday, December 13th and I am about the feed the kids and start our day. It is a chilly morning outside so we won't be able to take a walk for a couple hours. I hear Noah above me moving around in his room. Didn't know if you knew yet but he learned how to consistently get out of his crib. We have yet to take off the siderail but it doesn't seem dangerous. Thankfully (crossing my fingers) he hasn't been leaving his room yet. He just stays in there and destroys his room so I can clean it up. Grace is crying so she is hungry. Not sure how much longer I will be able to breastfeed. I have noticed a drop in my production so not sure what's going on. She started solids two weeks ago and she loves them! She chomps down her rice cereal and so far, sweet potatoes, carrots and bananas! She is definitely a good eater. We hope it stays that way. You know how picky Noah always has been. Two weeks til Christmas! I can't believe it is already mid-December. Time just flies! Since Grace was born, it seems to really have flown. I better go tend to the little ones! More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment