Monday, April 4, 2011

Packing day....

The packers are here and already moving quickly. The trailer to take the Subaru just showed up. Crazy crazy crazy!!!! I probably won't post another blog until we move into our new house, which is April 22nd. I can't believe we are leaving TX so quickly. Spending time with my parents and seeing how sad they are is really hard on me right now. Heartwrenching would be the best to describe it. I feel so torn and hope this really is the right decision. John and I both start work a week from today on April 11th. Say some prayers for my sanity! LOL! and for all of us while we are traveling. We leave San Antonio on Wednesday morning and will try and drive for all the daylight hours and will probably end up staying the night in Amarillo, TX, arriving in CO on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment