Monday, October 31, 2011

I promise, we are all still alive....
















































I can't believe it has been that long since I last blogged. We did move to CO in April and now it is October. Time really does fly. About a month after we got to CO, we found out John's dad, Tom, had Stage 4 Esophageal cancer. It completely blindsided everyone of course. It became really obvious why God wanted us back here. He just completed his last chemo treatment last Friday and he has a scan on November 9th with results appt. on November 15th. Say a prayer please! We are hoping all the cancer is gone.





We moved into our home in May, and we love the Broomfield area (as we did before). We also love Broomfield schools so we are happy about the kids going to them. We found a home care we liked for the kids so their caregiver is Sonia Brown. She is wonderful with the kids and she works so hard.







My parents have been out twice to visit - Grace's birthday and then the first week in October. My mom is supposed to retire by January and I am SO hoping that happens. I really want them to be able to visit more because we all miss them terribly. The kids light up when they see them or talk to them. Hurry back Nana and Papa!








I have been able to work part time and Ball's business is doing great. All good things....



I don't work Mondays and work some Fridays if I have a deadline or something. Mondays I like to spend with the kids. Fridays (if I'm off), I like to get grocery shopping, laundry/housework done without two demanding kids hanging off of me!







Our house in TX is now under contract. We are happy about it but disappointed the market is so bad that we had to take out a loan to meet the price. The foreclosures in the neighborhood are so bad, our value has gone down about $40,000 from when we bought 4.5 years ago. Should be closing the week of Thanksgiving! Keep fingers crossed nothing goes wrong!







I will try and post on here on Mondays....I can also keep up with more personal things on here than on Facebook so the whole world doesn't see.




Happy Halloween!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment