Wednesday, January 26, 2011

End of January already




Here we are approaching the end of January already! Super Bowl teams are set - Packers vs. Steelers. We are pulling for the Packers of course! John is still bitter about Super Bowl 5 years ago and we both really like Aaron Rodgers. Go Pack!




We had Grace's dermatology appt yesterday. She just thought it was typical baby eczema and gave me prescription/samples for an oil (called derma smooth) and a steroid cream (called Locoid). I am supposed to "spritz" her with water twice a day and apply the oil, steroid cream and our favorite lotion/cream after that. But I had gone on some forums in the past week and found a suggestion for a lotion called Renew (which we already possessed), which is made my Melaleuca. We used to be members. We LOVED the Renew lotion but I saw on the forums that some people said it made the eczema all better. We started it this past Saturday and I don't want to speak too soon...but it looks SO MUCH BETTER!!!! Her patches were disgusting before and they have improved so much. But we are still doing what the doc said and lastly, putting the Renew.
They are getting big though!
BIG NEWS THOUGH!!!! One of our friends from our birth class, Amy and Paul, have two kids our kids' same ages and their daycare has fallen through. John and I talked about needing the money and we decided for me to take care of their kids at least for now. It is only 3 days a week since she is a professional photographer and works from home. Wish me luck! It starts next Monday. It will be Monday, Wednesday and Thursdays from 10 AM - 6 PM. Noah will have a friend to play with and supposedly, her baby is easy. Nap time is what the challenge will be I think. 4 kids napping at the same time!


1 comment: