Friday, January 14, 2011

Dreary and Cold....

It has been dreary and cold here all week. Brrr! It was supposed to be warmer by today but they were wrong of course. High tomorrow is 54 and 60 on Sunday with rain all weekend. Better temps though than 30s and 40s! So we haven't been able to do a walk or anything. :

Noah was sick last week. Just woke up from his nap on Thursday and had a fever of 103. took him to the urgent care and he tested negative for strep, flu and RSV. By Saturday his fever was gone. We are guessing it was just a virus?

John and I always tell Noah that he "is not the boss. We are the boss" especially during times when he is just whining or demanding something. Lately, when we say "I am the boss." He yells back "I'm the boss too!" Don't know how he is learning to put sentences, etc together so good now but it is hard not to laugh when he says something new. Whenever I load him into the minivan, he says "Momma's strong." and I just tell him yeah, I am. Then, he says "I'm strong too!" and he flexes his muscles like John showed him how to do. :) He has also started calling us mommy, daddy, dad and mom for the first times (not momma and dada).

John brought down the Jumperoo from the attic so Grace could start using it. I thought it was too soon, but she loves it! She loves bouncing! I can't wait til she gets even more crazy in it like Noah did as he got older. Grace's skin is still having a lot of problems (baby eczema), so i have made an appt for the dermatologist in two weeks. She get patches that are rough and red all over her face and now her arms and legs. It is frustrating because I put stuff on it several times a day! It is like it doesn't even help. I will keep you posted about what the doc says. We think it is allergies, but we don't know for sure.

Have a good weekend! GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment